Who we are looking for
We are looking for characters! People who can inspire us with their know-how, creativity and initiative.
Thanks to our employees, we are one of the leading healthcare communications agencies. We are looking for people with a grasp of the complex areas of the healthcare market and an interest in the changing environment and the challenges this brings. We develop our client’s teams specifically for the challenge at hand and the interests and expertise of the individuals.
We are, therefore, always on the lookout for good people to actively support our team with their expertise and experience. We are particularly interested in natural scientists, doctors, communication experts and journalists as well as economics graduates.
But even if your career differs significantly, you should talk to us, if you are interested in communicating in the ever changing and challenging healthcare market. We would be delighted to receive your application to email@example.com – even if there is no position currently being advertised which matches your profile.
We are a growing company and are therefore always interested in competent candidates who wish to bring their experience in consulting and/or their special expertise from various disciplines of the healthcare sector into our firm.
Career start for graduates
Would you like to launch a career in healthcare communications? Immediately after graduation, you will usually start off as a trainee with us and complete a 12-month “on-the-job” training programme to obtain an overview of all focal points and consulting services offered by GCI Health. During this period, you will get familiarised with our everyday business as an integral member of the team. You will also have a senior consultant as a “mentor” who will be your contact person for all matters inside and outside work, supporting your career and offering personal and professional development. We are constantly recruiting trainees.
What we expect:
- A successfully completed course in the areas of healthcare, medicine or natural science, communication science, journalism or economics
- Initial experience in the area of PR, media or health management
- An interest in health and health policy as well as socio-political issues
- An interest in online communication and social media
- Very high team spirit, resilience and personal initiative
- Creativity, structured and analytical thinking, organisational skills
- Perfect German and good spoken and written English skills
- Good MS Office skills
- If you would like to kick-off your career in one of the leading consulting firms in the area of healthcare communication, please e-mail us your detailed application.
Career start with professional experience
We are always interested in discussing mutual opportunities for a new career perspective with ambitious consultants. You are more than welcome, therefore, to send us your detailed application and to examine our current job offers.
We would be delighted to receive unsolicited applications sent to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com.