As a fast-growing company, we are always looking for qualified staff who are interested in sharing their consultancy experience and/or expertise in various fields of health care.
Looking to launch your career in health care communications? On completing your degree, you will join our company as a trainee and undergo 12 months of on-the-job training. During this time you will gain an overview of all the key tasks and consultancy services (pharma consulting) of GCI Health. As a permanent member of an existing team, you will be introduced to daily business activities and allocated a senior advisor, who will act as your mentor. Besides being your contact for all matters in and outside of everyday work, he/she will accompany you on your career path and support you in your personal development. We are constantly hiring trainees as and when the need arises.
- Degree in health care, medicine or natural sciences, communications or journalism
- Initial experience in PR, media or the health care industry
- Interest in health care and health care policies as well as socio-political matters
- Interest in online communications and social media
- Very good team skills, ability to work under pressure and demonstrate initiative
- Creativity, structured and analytical thinking, organisational skills
- Perfect German and good written and spoken English
- Good MS Office skills
- If you would like to launch your professional career in one of the leading consultancies in health care communications, please e-mail us your application.