Operating in the health care market
Social and political factors now affect virtually all key decisions of a company in the field of medicine. Ever scarcer resources and cost-cutting in the health care market will continue to have a considerable impact.
Communicating in a convincing and appropriate way
As good market access strategies are becoming increasingly important, the role of medical communication will be to increasingly convey mutual interests and opinions in a compelling way. A successful moderation of the opinion-forming process is becoming the key to success.
In the field of market access & public affairs GCI Health offers:
- Contacts with opinion leaders, ministries, political institutions, associations and health insurance funds
- Moderating the debate on the availability of therapy
- Communications on the topic of patient access to therapy
- Public opinion on the availability of medical innovations in Germany
- Market entry strategies for international enterprises